Update COVID -19
Caring for your vision safely is our primary goal. As your caregivers, we want to ensure that we are able to meet your needs during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. . We urge anyone with fever, cough and shortness of breath to call your provider first.
Patient/Visitor Guideline Update
In an effort to minimize the risk of COVID-19 transmission and provide a safer environment and promote social distancing please follow the guidelines listed below:
- Wear a mask at all times while in the office.
- Come at your appointment time. Our schedule is set to accommodate the patients being seen at a particular time. Coming early will cause too many patients in the facility at one time.
- After checking in you may be asked to wait in your car and the receptionist will call you when the doctor is ready.
- If possible come alone to the appointment and do not bring children. If you do require assistance please limit to one essential person.
- Do not come to appointments if you are experiencing fever, fatigue, cough or shortness of breath.
- Remember social distancing of 6 feet. Markers have been placed on the floor to assist.
- Hand sanitizer is strategically placed throughout the office.
We are aware that many of your appointments were cancelled, including surgeries, during this time. We are making every effort to reschedule appointments as soon as possible. If you are having any changes in your vision, pain, discomfort, flashes of light please contact our office immediately at 402-391-1100.
Online Virtual Visits Available
We are converting some appointments to virtual visits. It’s easy and convenient, and safe